- Heavyweight woven cotton (pre-shrunk).
- Pigment dyed for a vintage look.
- Detailed panelling and construction.
- Twenty two pockets (external and internal, including zips and velcro for fastening).
- Heavy duty brushed steel hardware (zips, buttons, buckles and d-rings).
- Removable adjustable straps for leg width adjustment.
- Draw cord for leg opening and leg length adjustment.
- Internal draw cord for waist band adjustment.
- Part elastic waistband for comfort and flexibility.
- Woven label.
Sizing / Fit (Check Size Chart) :
- True to size.
- Straight leg (straps included for leg shape adjustment).
- Unisex (smaller and plus sizes available).
- 9 inch leg opening (draw cord included for opening adjustment).
- Approx 10 inch thigh width (depending on the size, check size chart).
- Approx 11.5 inch rise (depending on the size, check size chart).
- Preferably wash by hand.
- If you're using a washing machine please wash on a cold temperature inside out.
- Don't tumble dry.
Terms & Conditions :
These cargos are on a pre order basis. Please allow approximately 4/6 weeks for your cargos to be sourced and manufactured before shipment, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. Worldwide shipping available. No refunds.
Back Story :
My favourite and most detailed piece yet, the BBL "Twenty Two Pocket" Cargos. Over the last year and a half these have been a work in progress to create an aesthetic but functional pair of trousers.
Multiple custom adjustments have been incorporated into the design to allow for your own desired fit and silhouette.
The straps around the legs give you the option to have them baggy or as slim as you wish, opening up the possibilities for interesting leg shapes.
The draw cord around the leg opening gives you the option to have them open or cuffed (tighter) around the ankle. Having them cuffed around the ankle could also be used to shorten the leg length.
The waist bands internal draw cord and part elastic construction gives you the option to wear them mid or high waisted, with guaranteed comfort and fastening.
Having these customisable points was key in the design aspect of the piece, this resulting into a pair of cargos which can be worn and styled into many outfits, creating a variety of silhouettes.
The functional aspect of the design was as important as the aesthetics. The pockets include a mixture of external and internal pockets, small and large. The pockets include a variety of zips and velcro to secure the contents.
The d-rings below the belt loops give you the option to add additional accessible items.
The straight / wide leg allows for comfort and flexibility for general and active use.
The heavyweight woven cotton not only gives the cargos an interesting detailed finish, but it also contributes to the thick and durable construction.
The waist bands internal draw cord and part elastic construction gives you the flexibility and comfort to wear them with or without a belt.
These cargos have been trailed, tested, and altered many times to reach the point they're at today. There are many details which can only be appreciated in person, the photos really don't do them their full justice! I cant wait to see what you all think of them and how you style them. Thank you all so much for the continued support, these cargos mark a turning point for the future of whats to come from BBL! Much more to come soon...